Link: Bama commit Da'Shawn Hand talks Saban-Texas rumors

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
I honestly think this video deserves to be on the "football" forum, but the thought of Earle and/or Crimsonaudio changing my avatar to that of a "Barner" logo has me "shakin" in my boots! :) I love seeing Da'Shawn's excitement when he talks about playing at Bama & being at the best place possible for his "academic" endeavors.

I'm solid. Saban's not going to Texas," Hand said.
"Watch what Hand has to say about his most recent in-home visit with Saban, his excitement about his future at Alabama and his thoughts on his senior year at Woodbridge High School in the video below."

Da’Shawn Hand reflects on his decision to attend the University of Alabama.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I honestly think this video deserves to be on the "football" forum, but the thought of Earle and/or Crimsonaudio changing my avatar to that of a "Barner" logo has me "shakin" in my boots! :) I love seeing Da'Shawn's excitement when he talks about playing at Bama & being at the best place possible for his "academic" endeavors.

"Watch what Hand has to say about his most recent in-home visit with Saban, his excitement about his future at Alabama and his thoughts on his senior year at Woodbridge High School in the video below."

Da’Shawn Hand reflects on his decision to attend the University of Alabama.
Great video. This kid is a class act and is awesome!! Glad he will be in Crimson! :biga:

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Seems to be a very mature and well grounded kid. Had a lot of support and love from the teachers around him, willing to continue helping him down the road to be successful.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
This kid looks like he could start on Sunday's! Scary to think what just one year in the strength and conditioning program could do for him. Never gets old seeing the look on his face when he commits to us. You can tell its where he wanted to be.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
The more I see of him, the more I'm impressed by his personality. I particularly loved the interaction with one of his Sophomore teachers, and how she kept saying "stay you." Sounds like a really good kid.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.