Army vs. Navy Who you Got?

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I've got to go with Navy tomorrow. I served from 1968 to 1972. All these young men on both sides are to be commended for serving our country. There are really no losers in this game, they are all winners! Go Navy and Roll Tide!

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
I've got to go with Navy tomorrow. I served from 1968 to 1972. All these young men on both sides are to be commended for serving our country. There are really no losers in this game, they are all winners! Go Navy and Roll Tide!
Anchors aweigh! I served from '67 to '71. Three years in Pensacola and 1 year on USS JFK, CVA-67. Hated it, wouldn't trade it for anything...well, maybe 4 years at UA playing foottbal for Bama and CPB...ROLL TIDE and GO NAVY!!

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
My dad was career Navy (NCO, not the Academy). So, go Navy Beat Army. I watch the game every year. Watch till the end to hear the music. Navy Blue and Gold seems to put dust in my eyes every year.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Dad and FIL were in the Army. BIL and grandfather were in the Navy.

I just want a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Dad was in Korea in the Army so I am pulling for the Black Knights, Go Army! Love watching both academies marching into the stadium...goosebump city.

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
could be some crazy weather

game is 3pm....

Storm Time Line:

• Saturday 6 to 9 a.m - snow begins to lightly fall
  • 9 a.m. to noon - snow & rain covers most of the area
  • noon to 6 p.m. - The heaviest snow will fall depending on which side of the freezing mark you are on.
  • 6 to 7 p.m. - snow/ice/rain (depending where you are)
  • 7 to 11 p.m. - moisture continues to change

TideHiFlyer

Scout Team
Sep 3, 2012
A, A
I love this game so much. I dont care who wins. All those kids are winners in my heart! ROll Tide, Go Navy, Go Army!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.