Just another reason why AJ should win the Heisman!

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
Great story done by CNN on AJ and his friend AJ Starr. Just another story that shows you what a great human being AJ is. If you don't tear up watching this your not human! RTR
Click here

Last edited:

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
Great story. This story brought tears my eyes. Also I feel ashamed at the things I complain about after seeing the attitude that AJ Starr has. What a great attitude and smile!

We all know that we are going to miss AJ McCarron on the football field next year. We are go to miss the things he does off he football field just as much. It makes me proud as an Alabama fan to know that we have great football players who are also great human beings.

Best of luck to both AJ's.

tmv85

All-SEC
I had read about this earlier, but to see the video...

I am so happy that we've had #10 on our sidelines for the last 5 seasons. No matter what he does next year or the next 10 football wise, he will always be a class act. I see his legacy being something along the lines of what John Croyle's has been in that the impact he will have on the lives of others will be far reaching.

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN
Thank you for sharing. The article was wonderful, but hearing the story first hand from them was the best. Both are special young men. Much success to both AJs. Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.