congrats to Ms Terry and Coach Saban

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
My 2 year old grad daughter is sleeping on the sofa next to where I am sitting ... I agree, life for CNS just changed! Congrats Coach.

Last edited:

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Congrats! Don't we have children to eventually have grand-children to spoil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

Bryant Ave

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013
Cullman
What good grandparents they make. Imagine being a 10 year old boy that loves football, probably would have enormous desire to go visit Papa Nick as often as possible :)

Last edited:

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Our daughter has 2 children that we spoiled rotten because we knew we could send them home at the end of the day. We now have custody of both grandchildren ages 4 and 7 and we are getting paid back for spoiling them. Still wouldn't trade anything for the experience of reliving our younger days, especially here a Christmas. We say our prayers every night and receive our blessings every morning with open arms.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Being a grandparent is the best job I've ever had. I would highly recommend it to all! My granddaughter is 9 and a big Tide fan. Congrats to Coach and Ms. Terry. This will bring a lot of joy into their lives.

RMRJMR

Scout Team
Dec 29, 2008
Madison, AL
Congratulations to the parents and grandparents! A grandchild is a kiss from Heaven blown from the hand of God! I have just one, but he is our world.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.