congrats to Ms Terry and Coach Saban

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Grandchildren, they are special. For one you can spoil them and give them back. I almost have a full team, I have 10 grandkids and love them all dearly. It's spreading the time around for each that's a problem. We do have some interesting ballgames (BB, FB, and BB) when we can. Congratulations to CNS and Ms Terry.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Congrats! I wonder where this fits in to his schedule. At least football is almost over and the recruiting class is close to full. Maybe Saban will have some time around February and March to spoil them.

always4bama

1st Team
Dec 14, 2006
Decatur, Alabama, United States
Well, we can look forward to 4 and 5 loss seasons now, cuz Coach won't have time for us any more! ;)
My husband was afraid of starving to death or going broke eating out when we got our first granddaughter 4 years ago, he gets more fearful as Feb. approaches because we will be getting our second. Maybe he will just have a continuous " bring your grandbaby to work with you"

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I hope he has time to enjoy the new grand-daughter......grand-kids are special, indeed.
Grand-kids are always full of questions as they grow up. How long will it be before she's asking what a blitz is or many other football related questions or other just life questions? Will she call him GrandPa Nick or Papa Nick or …….

Maybe she can watch film of the opponents and give him advice. It may be a little tooooo early to get advice from her on the Sooners this year unless she burps during his film review of OU.

He's already given her one Christmas present: staying at Alabama. Maybe she will need some Bama Jamas for this Christmas or a Bama pacifier!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.