Great story on tv tonight about Alabama's two A J's.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I saw the story last night and again this morning. It fills me with so much pride that Bama players are being positive influences on society and other students. I'm so thankful to be associated with this university. They do things the right way and produce good, young men. With players like AJ, Barrett Jones, Trent Richardson, Mark Ingram, and CJ Mosely, it just fills my heart with grateful pride. So many other schools have players shooting guns and doing drugs.
Roll TIde!

drfrankfree

Scout Team
Aug 1, 2006
This story made me so proud to be an Alabama fan but more than that, it is helping to restore my faith in humanity. AJ McCarron, you sir, are a fine man. I can't help but think that just over on the other side a big smile is emanating from underneath a houndstooth brim beaming with pride.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
So good to have these positive stories whether they be Alabama players or from another school. Too often stories come out about drunk driving, ODs, sexual assaults, etc. so these positive stories make us realize that they are the vast majority of students athletes

atlbama

2nd Team
Nov 18, 2005
Dunwoody, GA
I have a son with special needs and I must admit, I teared up (a lot).. :wink:. AJ is obviously a very talented football player but seems to be an even better person!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.