What do you think are some of the worst movie ever made?

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
Chicago was the one I most wanted to walk out on. I was on a double date at the time and both girls liked it. The guy claimed he liked it as well. Never cared for him after that.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
There was a scary movie that we went to see at the theater. It looked great on the previews, but it started, it was in French. We had to read subtitles. I can't for the life of me think of the name, but it was back around 8-9 years ago when it came out. The previews didn't mention that we would have to read the subtitles during the movie. It was horrible. I was told not to pick out movies again. :)

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
There was a scary movie that we went to see at the theater. It looked great on the previews, but it started, it was in French. We had to read subtitles. I can't for the life of me think of the name, but it was back around 8-9 years ago when it came out. The previews didn't mention that we would have to read the subtitles during the movie. It was horrible. I was told not to pick out movies again. :)
High Tension, Inside, Them, Martyrs? I've seen all of these. I thought they were ok, but you might be referring to something else. Subtitles don't bother me, but I prefer knowing before the movie starts.

Here's a tip, if the trailer shows a lot of mood music with non-speaking scenes and no dialogue, you can bet it's a foreign language movie. It's just something American marketers have figured out because most U.S. audiences won't want to watch a movie unless it is in English.

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN
A Star is Born remake with Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson. Parts near the end seemed to have been mixed on the editing board. Awful, awful! But a great theme song, Evergreen. ("Love, soft as an easy chair. Love, fresh as the morning air.") A little known fact is that Streisand wanted Elvis for Kristofferson's part. It wouldn't have helped.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Shanghi Knights. I fell asleep twice during it in the theatre. My friends also fell asleep during it. we were only awakened after the lights came back on. My friend swore Shanghi Noon was funny (i had not seen it). My friend felt so bad he bought us steak dinners.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
High Tension, Inside, Them, Martyrs? I've seen all of these. I thought they were ok, but you might be referring to something else. Subtitles don't bother me, but I prefer knowing before the movie starts.

Here's a tip, if the trailer shows a lot of mood music with non-speaking scenes and no dialogue, you can bet it's a foreign language movie. It's just something American marketers have figured out because most U.S. audiences won't want to watch a movie unless it is in English.
Oh my goodness. It was High Tension. It would have been better if I would have know I was going to have to read. Haha.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
A Star is Born remake with Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson. Parts near the end seemed to have been mixed on the editing board. Awful, awful! But a great theme song, Evergreen. ("Love, soft as an easy chair. Love, fresh as the morning air.") A little known fact is that Streisand wanted Elvis for Kristofferson's part. It wouldn't have helped.
any movie that casts Streisand as attractive is automatically suspect in my book. Also any move that casts Streisand

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Possibly. Fireproof (one of Cameron's movies) had some bad acting but I enjoyed the message it was conveying. At that particular time it was very helpful to my wife and me during a tough period we were going through. But the acting was pretty cheesy.

I agree, the acting was horrible..but the message was powerful.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Soul Plane, just about every stereotype was used in the movie, that said it was so terrible it was funny.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.