Game Thread: Alabama vs. Wichita State ESPNU (Game and Pre-game/Post Game)

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
a 2-3 matchup zone that not only didn't prevent the dribble drive but also had the typical weakness to offensive rebounding.

Gotta at least stop the drive if you're playing zone...

At least Releford showed off for the scouts!

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Well...another close loss. They are a good team, but we had every chance to win. Unless we win these next two games, or win the SEC, it looks like our ceiling is the NIT..

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Early is 11-11 from the FT line. Bama has been there 15 times.
^^this. This led to more than a 10 pt differential. And they dominated us on the offensive boards. Especially in their last two offensive possessions. Good effort but critical things down the stretch cost us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
I've gotten to believe Grant is snakebit; the players play hard, but you feel like they are going to lose these close games. They are one playmaker away. I think Coach Grant is a good coach; I think he misses on recruits that would push him over the edge. One great rebounder would have won this game for Bama. We just cannot get over that "ceiling" as someone mentioned.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
To be a tournament team we are going to have to find a way to win games like tonight.Not doing so will continue to keep us as just another average team.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Unless we win the SEC tourney, we are staying home. Where are we going to get to 17 or 18 wins? I only saw the 2nd half, but we have no offensive flow in the half court.

Apparently we just get more fouls called on us than any other team. We got hosed at home again. When the refs call nearly 2 fouls on us as compared to 1 on them and we are the home team, there is something wrong. I am growing awfully tired of saying it was a good effort. We pay him for results. He gets paid about 100k per win. Good work it you get it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.