Interesting tweet from Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
That is interesting. With Haha missing some games and having some minor injuries he may have decided to come back or he is at least saying he will until he has spoken with Coach Saban and gotten his evaluation back after the season.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I think some of you are missing the point of the thread. It's not about Pettway. Read HaHa's tweet again. When exactly would he get back to grinding with DJ since he'll enroll in UA for the spring semester. HaHa most likely wouldn't prepare for the combine or workouts in Tuscaloosa.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I'd love to see Ha Ha back but I'll be incredibly surprised if he is. That being said, exactly what "Dude" is he referring to?
We had a de-commit from the five star safety prospect in Louisiana today. I hope he's not, "the dude" Ha was referring to an the Tweet didn't cause him to reconsider his commitment. sip

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
America truly is the land of second chances but color me surprised that DJ's second chance was in Tuscaloosa.

Of course, we don't know his role in that disgusting event and the guy is an immediate contributor if he shows up in shape.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Maybe they are allowing DJ to practice with the team before the bowl game. since DJ is now signed. Would love to see HAha back as well. We may be overflowing with safeties next year if he does come back.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
There is never such thing as an excess of SEC starter quality safeties. I imagine he's declaring for the draft though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.