North Dakota State, The Machine That is The Bison

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Jacksonville State grad here. Go Gamecocks!!! Would love to play NDSU in the championship game!!

Whup Troy!
I believe they are on the same side of the bracket so they would meet in the semifinal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Bison end up with South Dakota State in first playoff game. How would you like to play Auburn in the first playoff game after beating them 6 times in a row? They have a stud running back and are ranked #5 in the latest Sagarin ranking. It may be the biggest challenge in the playoffs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Four excellent quarterfinal games today. I hope FBS eventually goes to at least 8 or 16 teams soon.

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
NDSU Illinois State would be an excellent final. New Hampshire may be the #1 seed but I don't see them beating ISU. NDSU will have a tougher challenge with Sam Houston State, a team they beat to win their first two championships.

Last edited:

CLINT

1st Team
Aug 11, 2010
Central Illinois
NDSU Illinois State would be an excellent final. New Hampshire Matt be the #1 seed but I don't see them beating ISU. NDSU will have a tougher challenge with Sam Houston State, a team they beat to win their first two championships.
I think NDSU scares me more than New Hampshire. ISU's offense is a force.

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
I think NDSU scares me more than New Hampshire. ISU's offense is a force.
I expect ISU to beat UNH by at least 2 scores. It may be more.

Bison on ESPN2 Friday night at 8p ET. Other semifinal is Saturday at 2p on ESPNU.

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Their win streak ended at 33 earlier this season. Their record over the past 4 seasons is 55-3. That includes 4-0 against FBS schools including 3 BCS schools. Not a bad run.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Bison blow open a close game in the third quarter 35-3. Four straight trips to Frisco. Their restaurants and bars are stocking up again!! They love the Bison!

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Just a reminder of tomorrow's FCS Championship game. They are playing conference co-champion Illinois State. They did not play this season so this will double as a conference championship game. ISU is led by former IU quarterback Tee Roberson.

Check it out at 1pm ET on ESPN2.

Go Bison!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Just a reminder of tomorrow's FCS Championship game. They are playing conference co-champion Illinois State. They did not play this season so this will double as a conference championship game. ISU is led by former IU quarterback Tee Roberson.

Check it out at 1pm ET on ESPN2.

Go Bison!

i will check it out. i am a little footballed out, but the Bison remind me too much of the Tide to not watch.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Check it out at 1pm ET on

Go Bison!

NDSU 20
Illinois State 7
5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.