North Dakota State, The Machine That is The Bison

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Great game especially since we won. I did think the game was over after Roberson's TD, but I was still hopeful. They had to pull out a couple games like that but never after getting outplayed like that in the fourth.

Proud to be a Bison!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Time for them to man up and move up to D-1. **Blue Font**
Maybe SEC would take them.

There is no incentive for them to move up. The only thing they could play for is a conference championship and some low level bowl appearance. If FBS exchanged the playoffs to say 16 or 32, chance to play that would be enticing. The closest conference options are the MWC and MAC and they are out of both footprints. The MWC would result in crazy travel and while the MAC is technically a step up, the football isn't significantly better and you are playing the same types of schools...directional and secondary state schools.

Until the P5 decides what they are going to do, it's probably wise to stay put.

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Since you all seem to enjoy good football, NDSU will be on ESPN2 Friday night in the FCS semifinal. If they win they could face your local team, Jacksonville State in the championship game on January 9.

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Dominating performance. They won 33-7 but led 26-0 at half and only gave up 65 yards in the first half. They put it away with a 10 minute drive in the second half. Alabama fans would have loved it.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Jax state is good but what I saw last night leads me to believe that ndsu could've beaten auburn by double digits. It should be a good matchup if jsu and ndsu meet.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.