North Dakota State, The Machine That is The Bison

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
NDSU needs to move up to the FBS. Do you know why they have not done this or are there plans for them to do this? I am sure there are conferences outside the Power 5 would welcome them with open arms.
Sometimes it is more fun being the big fish in a little pond.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
They really don't need to jump to FBS. They're creating a brand for themselves now and winning NCs. Even Gameday went to Fargo last year. Most CFB fans are more familiar with them than some power 5 teams. They've gotten national exposure without the hassle of becoming FBS. Seems like a good situation. Their last HC made the jump to FBS by taking the Wyoming job. When I saw that on the ESPN ticker I thought, "Well that's a demotion of sorts. He's better off @ NDSU."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
The Bison are about to lose to James Madison. It was a great run, but looks to be over now.
I wouldn't say the run is over, they just happened to lose. We've been on a run since 09, but it doesn't mean we'll always win it.

Their streak is over.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.