Congrats to Coach Mac

Elephant Stomp

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 4, 2001
Selinsgrove, PA
Great Win. I can tell he is going to coach these players much like Saban. His players continued to come back and never gave up. Loved his describing his team as Freddie Kruger!

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
Washington State always finds a way to coug it. Fun game to watch and congrats to CJM!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I am very happy for Coach Mac and his team played with a lot of heart. Freddie Kruger is a great description of that team. If he continues to win at CSU, Coach Mac will be be a canidate for the Bama job when Coach Saban retires in 12 years :).

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Show him some love on twitter if you've got one. He's done well to bring a mentality to that program they've lost in the last decade.

TidePride50

3rd Team
Jan 16, 2010
The Freddie Kreuger reference came from Saban. I heard him speak at a coaches clinic 5-6 years ago and he talked about FK and why people were scared of him was because you couldn't kill him, keeps coming back.

RTR '13!

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Gotta love him and CSU eclipsing the Slack-12 - the Pirate and especially the woebegone, give-me-a-home-in-last-place Buffaloes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.