Lonely Bachelor Cuts Off His Member, Goes To Hospital But Leaves It At Home

CrimsonDollar

1st Team
Apr 9, 2006
Chattanooga, TN
This was the case, until a few years ago a guy castrated himself with a golf course ball-washer. The rules were amended to include this guy since a) it was so ridiculously hilarious it HAD to be included, and b) the guy would not be able to reproduce.

I thought you had to die to be a finalist? Creatively or stupidly killing yourself....like the dude that jumped 6 stories at the mall because he was tired of shopping with his girlfriend.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I think this might be a comment on Asian women in general - they cause guys to throw themselves off seven-story buildings and cut off their junk. (Note to self: stay on the ground floor and lock up the knives.)

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
I think this might be a comment on Asian women in general - they cause guys to throw themselves off seven-story buildings and cut off their junk. (Note to self: stay on the ground floor and lock up the knives.)
I'd like to add another note: don't date Asian women, for some reason they leave you lacking....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.