Gonna buy a Jersey from The Trunk in Tuscaloosa...

PirateJoe2233

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013
What former player should I get on jersey?
A few Jersey numbers/players I was thinking are; Forrest Gump #44, Jay Barker #7, Cornelius Bennett #86, Derrick Thomas #55, Barry Kraus #77, Rolando Mcclain #25 (intimidation factor), Dante Hightower #30, Dennis Riddle #29, George Teague #13...

What jersey would you get?

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Go old school:
12 -- Joe Namath and Kenny Stabler
22 -- Johnny Musso
54 -- Lee Roy Jordan
57 -- Dwight Stephenson
73 -- John Hannah
82 -- Ozzie Newsome

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
i've got barker, hightower, nameless #12, and shaun alexander ....

guessing by the #'s you're tossing out there you're in your 40's like me so i'd go with one of the fellas i have or D Thomas

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Showing my age here but I'd go #22 Johnny Musso the Italian Stallion. They wore tear away jerseys back then and he'd go through several each game.

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
You'd be amazed how difficult it is to get an Bama Jersey in Glasgow incl, on-line.

I was intending to treat myself to a white jersey (dark complexion) with the number 4 (my lucky number) for my Christmas. Is there any famous Bama players who sported that number? Sorry for piggy backing the thread, it is on the same vein though. :)

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
You'd be amazed how difficult it is to get an Bama Jersey in Glasgow incl, on-line.

I was intending to treat myself to a white jersey (dark complexion) with the number 4 (my lucky number) for my Christmas. Is there any famous Bama players who sported that number? Sorry for piggy backing the thread, it is on the same vein though. :)
Current regular, T. J. Yeldon.

Former great WR and PR, whose career met a tragic and untimely end due to injury, Tyrone Prothro.

For the OFC, former walk-on, who evolved into an All SEC DB in the mid-70s, Alan Pizzitola.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn

Current regular, T. J. Yeldon.

Former great WR and PR, whose career met a tragic and untimely end due to injury, Tyrone Prothro.

For the OFC, former walk-on, who evolved into an All SEC DB in the mid-70s, Alan Pizzitola.
Mark Barron was a great 4.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.