Paul Finebaum - Describe the man in one word.

acbl_phill

Scout Team
Aug 25, 2010
Birmingham
I understand all the hate for him, but I do enjoy the show. I've met him a couple of times and he is exactly what I expected. One of the things I do respect about him is that he defends people from the south when others stereotype us. All though in his show he does seem to exploit us. All that being said, the one thing I think he does best in one word.

Interviewer.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
FWIW I don't have any bones to pick with the man. I realize there are other perspectives - let us say UNIQUE perspectives - other than mine that obviously color one's opinion.

While I may disagree with what Mr. Finebaum (and others in his line of work) may say - there are times I agree as well.

So for the purposes of this thread - I will simply describe the man as Paulfinebaum (one word version) and let the chips fall where they may.

:)

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Awesome

Like him or hate him he's making money and lots of it talking about SEC football. I wish I'd had been the one to think of his system. It's almost like he saw the volcano of popularity that college fball was heading to a decade and half before other big networks did.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.