Question: CB Jalen Tabor De-Commits from Arizona, Plans to Enroll at Florida

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I looked for a thread on him and didn't see one. If I missed it my apologies. I have been reading some good things about this CB and the likely hood of him landing in T-town. Any insider info available?

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Re: CB Jalen Tabor update

I wonder if he and Tony Brown talked before the announcements and it convinced Tabor to go to AZ. Tabor coming in with Brown and possibly Humphrey would be like Jabriel Washington coming in with Dee Milliner and Dre Kirkpatrick.
If Humphrey doesn't come to Bama, I hope we go after Tabor hard again.
Plus, I would imagine numbers are getting tight. Bama may have told him to go elsewhere.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Re: CB Jalen Tabor commits to Arizona

Haden is his idol and he is going to school with Haden's younger brother who was also his teammate. That was the deciding factor

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006

I looked for a thread on him and didn't see one. If I missed it my apologies. I have been reading some good things about this CB and the likely hood of him landing in T-town. Any insider info available?
Well, I wish him well but he shouldn't expect to ever win big there. Arizona will always be an "also ran" with Rich Rodriguez as HC there.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Really hate this one turned out like it did. We are badly in need of corners, and of the big three -- Humphrey, Brown, and himself -- Tabor was the most ready to come in and provide real production immediately.

Would love for him to reconsider, but doubt it happens. Unless the Rich Rod-to-Louisville talk becomes reality quickly, this one is just a big swing and a miss.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

Mom comments that she's a Florida/Bama mom. Huh? Where was THIS during his recruitment?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.