Alvin Kamara out partying in ATL with Manziel and Nkemdiche..

Bryant Ave

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013
Cullman
Nope. This year. The other one was four years old, so I thought an update was needed. TBF, I think I've aged more than just four years since the last one... :)
There is a theory that you grow in spurts, stay the same for a couple, the age 2 years in two months.

I would never guess that you started school when Ears Whitworth was the coach, that's for sure.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Makes me glad there was no net to put up photos of me doing dumb things at 19... ;)
And me. I'd be in the penetentiary. I sure wouldn't be having the opportunities I enjoyed. Maybe the media should give these guys a break. (Won't you please tell the man I didn't kill anyone, I was just trying to have me some fun).

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I really don't see him ever making it back on the football field, at least at Alabama. It's a shame, I watched him play some at Norcross and he really is a great athlete.

Side note: Is Denzel Nkemdiche 21?

http://instagram.com/p/iX-hBMo3HU/

Looks like Kamara went unnoticed in the bleacher-report article....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national
I don't know if Denzel is 21 but that Ace of Spades champagne he is holding is NOT cheap. Minimum $250 per bottle.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
There is a theory that you grow in spurts, stay the same for a couple, the age 2 years in two months.

I would never guess that you started school when Ears Whitworth was the coach, that's for sure.
I've been through some fairly serious health issues since that '09 pic. Found out I had a chronic colon problem from long term use of NSAIDs and not realizing I was gluten-intolerant. (Think two months of severe diarrhea.) and then having four heart caths and two stents placed (and one to go in six months). I can see the difference in the pix of me...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Nope. This year. The other one was four years old, so I thought an update was needed. TBF, I think I've aged more than just four years since the last one... :)
Is that a Barner blue shirt that you are wearing? Hope you are not wearing Orange pants.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Sorry! I guess this is an Alvin Kamara thread instead of an Earle blue shirt thread.

Bryant Ave

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013
Cullman
I've been through some fairly serious health issues since that '09 pic. Found out I had a chronic colon problem from long term use of NSAIDs and not realizing I was gluten-intolerant. (Think two months of severe diarrhea.) and then having four heart caths and two stents placed (and one to go in six months). I can see the difference in the pix of me...
Long term use of the class than includes ibuprofen, correct?
NSAIDs are great pain relief for anti inflammation, and I am glad that they made ibuprofen, one with the fewest side effect, an over the counter several years ago. But I've always sensed they were rough on the digestive system. Taking 800mg of Motrin on an empty stomach is all you need to know! Acetaminophen is bad on the liver, Aspirin has few side effects but it much weaker. NSAIDs are the best for inflammation and aches. Sorry you got the bad end of it. But what can you do?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Long term use of the class than includes ibuprofen, correct?
NSAIDs are great pain relief for anti inflammation, and I am glad that they made ibuprofen, one with the fewest side effect, an over the counter several years ago. But I've always sensed they were rough on the digestive system. Taking 800mg of Motrin on an empty stomach is all you need to know! Acetaminophen is bad on the liver, Aspirin has few side effects but it much weaker. NSAIDs are the best for inflammation and aches. Sorry you got the bad end of it. But what can you do?
With me, it was Celebrex, from the time it came on the market, and, as I said, the gluten problem. You don't realize the damage until years later. It even plays into the heart problems...

Bryant Ave

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013
Cullman
With me, it was Celebrex, from the time it came on the market, and, as I said, the gluten problem. You don't realize the damage until years later. It even plays into the heart problems...
Seems like there was a Celebrex class drug maybe 10 or 15 years ago that they took off the market over heart issues or something? I just looked up gluten to make sure it was what I thought it was. We would all be better off without gluten, but it's too convenient for the food industry to eliminate.

You look healthy. I feel for anyone with ongoing lingering health issue's, not sure if I could take it. Both my parents, one 80 and the other 74 have not had any major health problems, I quite smoking a few years ago and maybe I will be blessed like they have been so far.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Makes me glad there was no net to put up photos of me doing dumb things at 19... ;)
Same here, I believe enough yrs. have passed that I might skate on some of my drunken partying... Just the same we all likely have things we had just as soon forget. Hate to see Kamara do it to himself. There is a long list of former players who lacked control and ruined themselves, at least for a while. Some of the guys mistakes cost them millions, cost them a marriage, and cost their freedom for a while. To quote FG 'Stupid is as Stupid Does'. ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.