White Helmets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

claybamaman

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 10, 2003
Trussville, Al. USA
You know that most every Alabama fan thinks that the Alabama uniform is taboo to change, and I agree for the most part. I do think that there is 1 thing that change in a special game like a non NC bowl game or a made for TV game like the Chik-fil-a game. I am wondering what the opinion of you guys are to ad a White helmet back to our uniforms from time to time? It has a precident that it was used before. Just a thought was curious if anybody else felt that way?

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
You know that most every Alabama fan thinks that the Alabama uniform is taboo to change, and I agree for the most part. I do think that there is 1 thing that change in a special game like a non NC bowl game or a made for TV game like the Chik-fil-a game. I am wondering what the opinion of you guys are to ad a White helmet bckt to our uniforms from time to time? It has a precident that it was used before. Just a thought was curious if anybody else felt that way?
How about a "Script A" on at least one side of the helmet? The "Script A" is the most beautiful letter in the Alabama Alphabet! I also think those Alabama numerals/numbers are also beautiful!:BigA:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
No. But I heard that Bama is going to drop the crimson and white color scheme for pink and white, to commemorate breast cancer awareness.
I also heard that Bama would go with houndstooth-and-white unis.

claybamaman

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 10, 2003
Trussville, Al. USA
Maybe an A but I think that there would be too many people would say we were messing with tradition if you add a script A. Not as many would with a reverse color white helmet with crimson stripe and #, and gray facemask. I wouldnt mind it though.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Maybe an A but I think that there would be too many people would say we were messing with tradition if you add a script A. Not as many would with a reverse color white helmet with crimson stripe and #, and gray facemask. I wouldnt mind it though.
Look at those 1930's uniforms posted on another thread. Should we go back to those uniforms with leather helmets to keep tradition alive?

However, I do like the Alabama Crimson Tide uniforms just the way they are, just like I also like Penn State's uniforms.

claybamaman

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 10, 2003
Trussville, Al. USA
Didnt realize it was a sore subject. I don't get on here much. Just thought I would put that out there. I guess this is why I don't get on here much you have a differing oppion and you get crucified. I guess that's why the rest of the world laughs at us because we take this stuff so serious. Geez

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
Didnt realize it was a sore subject. I don't get on here much. Just thought I would put that out there. I guess this is why I don't get on here much you have a differing oppion and you get crucified. I guess that's why the rest of the world laughs at us because we take this stuff so serious. Geez
I think it is because it has already been discussed recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.