AJ is rooting for the barn

Bamafan P.T.

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Saw a tweet today that Tre Mason said he would be pulling for Bama after the friendship he and AJ struck up.
I simply can't pull for auburn but the older I get the less I care that our players don't share the same disdain.
It is just a game, and it's not like they are pulling for a rival over their own school. Not to mention that as our recruiting has grown so much outside the borders of our state, most of our players just can't comprehend the long history or intensity of the rivalry in the same regard I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR_UA#1

All-SEC
Jun 16, 2008
Meridian, MS
Don't get me wrong here.... I hate the barn.
BUT.... I think it would be nice to keep the NC inside the SEC where it belongs. So, I hope the barn wins.
That said, please excuse me... now I have to go wash my mouth out with SOAP.

Superdad

1st Team
Sep 17, 2009
I'm not going to lose sleep if Auburn wins, or if Bama loses the Sugar Bowl. I will say that when 1 team does well, it can hurt the other team in recruiting (I know, I know, Bama still will probably finish #1 in recruiting) & perception. I will never hope that the cow tippers ever win a game, especially one of this magnitude. I hope they get slaughtered, have a flat tire, & somebody takes their milk money.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Doubt au was pulling for us last night.
I have a friend who is for Auburn that said they were pulling for Alabama but I know its unlikely most Auburn folks pulled for Alabama. I think it is beginning to dawn on most of them that this Alabama team is not quite as good as those that preceded it. What that means for Auburn in their game will have to be seen.

LoyalAlum

Scout Team
Jun 13, 2009
LOL. If Katherine Webb wanted me to wear orange and blue I'd parade down the street in it. work.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
AJ is a great person with a servant's heart. Obviously most of you have seen how he befriended and helped give hope to that small hospitalized girl who was suffering with life threatening illness, and again last night how he gave friendship and hope to his new buddy AJ who is suffering from Cerebral Palsy.

Although I make no implications that being an Auburn fan is anywhere near as serious as someone with an actual life threatening illness, his support to the "mothball people from the Plains" is just another example of how he is there for the less fortunate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.