Looking forward to Jess N.'s analysis of the game

crtide

1st Team
Jul 19, 2007
Gadsden, AL
It's Monday and the game is Thursday. Looking forward to Jess N.'s analysis soon! Really need to bone up on the Sooners and he is the one to help!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Does anyone want to PREDICT what Jess will PREDICT?

I'll say he calls it a VERY close game. Maybe I'll feel better about this game after he makes a prediction. Jess where are you?

You only have a day or so to give us your INFORMED analysis. We are impatiently waiting that analysis.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
JessN will go for something like: Bama 27 Oklahoma 17

My pick is in the pick thread.

Last edited:

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I predict that Jess will predict that a lack of OU passing game will keep their defense on the field too much early and their defense will give way in the 2nd half. Bama 35 OU 13.

CSA4Ever

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
I read his blog and cannot argue with him. It is objectively written. He writes what he sees. Alabama is definitely a big dog which I believe to be the best team in the US today.

Having said all that, we have a saying here in Texas (yeah, I'm a Texan but OU grad) which says: "Ain't about the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog".

Only a fool would deny that 'Bama has the better team but the better team does not always win.

All I want is a hard-fought, clean game free of serious injuries to players of either team.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.