A Few Recruiting Tidbits

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
If LSU only gets 2 of the 5, I wonder how crazy their site would get...
There would be some definite disappointment, though I imagine it will be hard-pressed to be too upset given their overall haul.

Still, if the above comes to pass, I bet you'll see a lot of LSU fans playing the "what could have been" game with this class. They'll still sign a great one, but there will be several top guys out there who simply slipped away.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
There would be some definite disappointment, though I imagine it will be hard-pressed to be too upset given their overall haul.

Still, if the above comes to pass, I bet you'll see a lot of LSU fans playing the "what could have been" game with this class. They'll still sign a great one, but there will be several top guys out there who simply slipped away.
There are many in my neck of the woods who have conceded that the "wall" Saban built around Louisiana (while he was LSU's coach) is on its way down and within the next three to four years will be completely down. Especially given aTm into the conference.

Last edited:

imaloyalone

Super Moderator
Jan 9, 2005
Northport, AL

Probably will remind us of UGA's prospective crop a few years ago (Mitchell, Drew, etc.). Just goes to show that a victory on signing day doesn't always translate to W's on the field.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
Shannon Terry just CB'd Hootie to Bama, Christian Miller CB'd Brown to Bama, and the last 3 Tabor predictions have been Arizona.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Shannon Terry just CB'd Hootie to Bama, Christian Miller CB'd Brown to Bama, and the last 3 Tabor predictions have been Arizona.
Lot of late talk in general linking Tabor to Arizona, but in the final minutes it's hard to say if it's smoke or substance. We'll find out in a couple of hours.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Does anyone have the scheduled times for the announcements during the game today?
There are no set times, but the announcements will come during the game as follows:

First quarter: Speedy Noil
Second quarter: Jamal Adams and Travis Rudolph
Halftime: Gerald Willis
Third Quarter: Jalen Tabor and Tony Brown
Fourth Quarter: Leonard Fournette

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Main guy from Alabama Intel tweets this:

@DrewDALIntel
Hearing from my best source: 🅰🐘 will pick up WR Travis Rudolph & Safety Hootie Jones today; Jalen Tabor to Arizona; T.Brown & Fournette LSU

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I'm really glad Hand is coming to Alabama, he's a special player. It's kind of nuts, but it's not like Alabama is in a bad spot even if none of these guys announcing choose them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.