Coach Saban gets his nails painted...

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
LOL, I got my toes done last Christmas with my little girl. What men will do for girls...

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I thought this headline that was listed in the link was pretty funny, "Nick Saban's heart grew three sizes that day"

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Dads are fashion guinea pigs for their little girls. My little one has done my nails, makeup, and hair on many occasions. And I don't mind one bit. :)
Because my toenails are larger than my daughter's, I am often the guinea pig when she is trying out new designs. Much larger canvas to practice on.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
LOL, I got my toes done last Christmas with my little girl. What men will do for girls...
That reminds me of the old joke, "I don't care how old you are or how tough you think you are. When a toddler hands you a toy phone, you answer it!" :wink:

cooleddie

1st Team
Jul 27, 2003
pensacola,fl
Dads are fashion guinea pigs for their little girls. My little one has done my nails, makeup, and hair on many occasions. And I don't mind one bit. :)
Right on! I've had so much lip gloss smeared all over my face just in the past week that it would make Boy George jealous. :eek2: I've also become quite skilled at painting those tiny nails, too. I just about have that down to a science, now. Mods / Admins, if I need to turn in my "man card" after this post, I understand. :) Hats off to Coach Saban, though. I'm sure he made that little girl's day.

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Yeah last summer she had stick on ear rings on me and was painting my face when a buddy called me. I headed over to his house after washing my face off and stopped to see another buddy on the way back. I stopped at the gas station before heading home too. When my little girl and I walked in my wife just looked at me and asked if I went out like that. After a weird look she told me to go look in the mirror... That's when I remembered the stick on ear rings...lol I called one of my buddies back to give him the what for and all he could say through laughter is that he thought I was just trying to make a statement. He has a little girl too so his day is coming! LOL

CSA4Ever

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
Let my little daughter (about 4 y/o) put clear polish on my fingernails but forgot to remove it before going to work the next day. In the 1960's, cement finishers in Texas did NOT wear nail polish! :mad:

Never let her do THAT again! :)

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Mrs. Bama and I did not have any girls in our household. I have really enjoyed reading about all the dads on here allowing their daughters to "fix" them up. Great stuff!

This also shows everyone that CNS can have some fun and enjoy life away from football.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
That's so awesome & I didn't think my man crush couldn't get any bigger than it already was..Coach Saban made that beautiful Baby Girls year..Being a dad to two Baby Girls myself..The smile Coach Saban brought to that girl..Is more rewarding to me than all the NC's in the world combined..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.