Michigan State's Max Bullough - what did he do?

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
We don't get any background on such stories here.

Can anyone help out with the facts or the prevalent rumours?

Also are we considering the decision to drop him as laudable or suicidal?

Managed to convince my brother to have the telly on (with the sound down) so I can keep track of the games,

Also it's my house tomorrow night so I'll be introducing a few more Jocks to Alabama Football RTR.
:D

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
All that is being said is that he broke team rules. That could mean a lot of things ie; drugs, academics or repeat minor offenses. Since he is a senior, I'd say he is 21 so underage drinking can probably be eliminated.

That was Ervin 'Magic' Johnson stating that he thought Bama was the best team talent wise in the country. RWBTide, he was a former basketball player at Michigan State and one of the best pro basketball players.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
All that is being said is that he broke team rules. That could mean a lot of things ie; drugs, academics or repeat minor offenses. Since he is a senior, I'd say he is 21 so underage drinking can probably be eliminated.

That was Ervin 'Magic' Johnson stating that he thought Bama was the best team talent wise in the country. RWBTide, he was a former basketball player at Michigan State and one of the best pro basketball players.
Probably one of the NBA top ten...

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
If he had a lakers jersey on I'd have placed him. Hiv+ possitive is he not? If so glad he's looking so well. I had the sound down and only had it up for a few secs when I realised they were discussing Bama so missed his introduction. Big up to Magic :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
If he had a lakers jersey on I'd have placed him. Hiv+ possitive is he not? If so glad he's looking so well. I had the sound down and only had it up for a few secs when I realised they were discussing Bama so missed his introduction. Big up to Magic :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Yep, he's the one. It was quite the colossal news story when it broke. At that time I don't think anyone thought he'd be alive today. But enough before I get this sent to NS.

And Earle is right - Magic is certainly one of the greatest b-ball players of all-time, probably one of the ten best. A lot of us who were not Lakers fans loved Magic as a player.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Yep, he's the one. It was quite the colossal news story when it broke. At that time I don't think anyone thought he'd be alive today. But enough before I get this sent to NS.

And Earle is right - Magic is certainly one of the greatest b-ball players of all-time, probably one of the ten best. A lot of us who were not Lakers fans loved Magic as a player.
6'9" PG who played as if he were 6'2"...

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Probably one of the NBA top ten...
I'm hard pressed to think of 9 better.

And what he (in tandem with Bird) meant to the league & the game during his playing years is far greater than his accomplishments on the floor. Without him (and Bird) the NBA is dead and the game is not the global phenomenon that it is.

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
I'm hard pressed to think of 9 better.

And what he (in tandem with Bird) meant to the league & the game during his playing years is far greater than his accomplishments on the floor. Without him (and Bird) the NBA is dead and the game is not the global phenomenon that it is.
The Johnson/Bird or Lakers/Celtics years marked the pinnacle of UK interest in the NBA IMHO. Even MJ at his peak didn't generate the same interest over here.

There was a Ryder cup in the US during that time when the golf crowd were chanting "Beat LA, Beat LA, Beat LA" :D

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
6'9" PG who played as if he were 6'2"...
He could play every position and every technique of each position on on the floor. I'll never forget him playing center in the '80 finals. Jordan is still pretty obviously considered the best player ever, but I still feel Magic should have that title. Think Lebron James with mad ball handling skills.

As for trying to determine what Max Bullough did. Who knows. That is something that kind of bugs me. When someone does something to get suspended there is always seems to be a determined effort to find out what. I don't think we need to know.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.