My Thoughts for Today

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
You can't leave at half-time, don't you know???
Right !! I am 100 % convicted in the belief that somehow, some way, CNS will have a way to know who and how many Bama fans tune out before the end of the game !

I know what folks mean, though, about time. I absolutely hate the Eastern Time Zone !

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Right !! I am 100 % convicted in the belief that somehow, some way, CNS will have a way to know who and how many Bama fans tune out before the end of the game !

I know what folks mean, though, about time. I absolutely hate the Eastern Time Zone !
CNS = Coach Nick Saban
NSA = Nick Saban Agency

Coincidence? I think not.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
RWB, loved that. Just in case some of TF don't know, King Cnut was a dark ages king who thought he was so all-powerful that he sat on the beach and commanded the tide not to come in. He failed and drowned!! much like the expect OU to do tonight.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
RWB, loved that. Just in case some of TF don't know, King Cnut was a dark ages king who thought he was so all-powerful that he sat on the beach and commanded the tide not to come in. He failed and drowned!! much like the expect OU to do tonight.
I learn something new everyday on Tidefans.

Bryant Ave

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013
Cullman
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Roll Tide Roll!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.