****Bama vs. OU PreGame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
It's been kind of hard for me to get up for this one. I guess as game time gets closer I might start feeling a little excitement. I do really hope the team plays well though. Roll Tide!

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Roll TIde!! I hope this team can play a complete game. I really don't think we've played our best game yet. Hope we can put it away early. All of these close bowl games and upsets are making me nervous.

BTW, if you are in huntsville, AL, we'll be at the Furniture Factory for the game as long as it isn't raining.

BamaDan26

Jun 19, 2013
What I hope to see tonight.

Oklahoma Sooners

Alabama Crimson Tide

aka, a fully functional deathstar

:D
Haha this is hillarious. I love how you added in the planet having its little laser beam towards the deathstar. I hope the game goes like that.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
RTR! I'm still sick! At work, ready to get off. Let's get this win and build towards 16!

Sent from my iPhone
Seems to be going around....hope you feel better soon, J.

Kind of nice only having one bowl game on today - plus it being Alabama and Oklahoma....2 storied programs.

Really looking forward to watching A.J. in his last game. He's an amazing person as well as player and Bama has a lot to be proud of. I think he will do very well tonight indeed...

RTR!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Seems to be going around....hope you feel better soon, J.

Kind of nice only having one bowl game on today - plus it being Alabama and Oklahoma....2 storied programs.

Really looking forward to watching A.J. in his last game. He's an amazing person as well as player and Bama has a lot to be proud of. I think he will do very well tonight indeed...

RTR!
Yup, got the whole stage to ourselves. I'm prepared to give the Sooners and epic SEC-style beatdown!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
As one poster above stated I'd surely like to see a complete game. As much as I can't stand Bob Stoops he will definitely have his team ready and jacked up for this game. I'd really love to see another Michigan St/Capital One Bowl type performance.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Roll Tide everybody!! It's cold, snowy, and treacherous here, but I'm still representing with my Bama gear at work. Here's to a great finish to another great year.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Roll Tide everybody!! It's cold, snowy, and treacherous here, but I'm still representing with my Bama gear at work. Here's to a great finish to another great year.
Cold n snowy, huh Hoosier?

-40F windchill when I did my half hour walk to the office this morning...

Figure I should be thawed out when it's time to go home n watch the game... :biggrin:

First time in years I was unable to sneak down to Florida for the week b/w Christmas n New Year's [due to a big azz case which is currently ruining my life...]

So having to be in here prepping on New Year's Day this year - compared to, say, having had attended my first ever Bama / Bowl / NCAA game 3 years ago yesterday in Orlando - has been particularly tough to take...

As another poster said above, while I'm slowly getting pumped for the game, by the time 8:30 [local time] rolls around, I know I'll be fired up.

The more I read about the team's prep in New Orleans, the better I feel about which team will show up.

RTR everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.