****Bama vs. OU PreGame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Just rewatched the Tyler Watts magical whiff fumble from 2002...and I am fired up for a beatdown on the Sooners tonight. I still can't believe that fumble...hopefully tonight will erase the memory of that 2002 loss and the fake punt loss in 2003.

No doubt in my mind this senior class will go out winners.

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
I'm ready for tonight! It's my monthly poker night and I already have plans to go out early so I can make it home for kickoff. I've got my gear on as well even though I'll be entering hostile territory at the poker game (TN fans)...lol

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Not that the line means anything, but someone clearly has a nice feeling about Alabama:

@DannySheridan1
the morning of Jan 1st, Ala was bet from -15 to -17 within 45 minutes at biggest sports book offshore. today, Ala -17 in Vegas & offshore

soonerboy_ODN

Dec 7, 2008
Ugh! Oof! Ow! OWWW! Oof! Huff! Argh!....

Oh, hi. Don't mind me. Just practicing responses to the beatdown you are going to give us tonight.

Arrrrrgh! Ow! Oof!...

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
This is our chance to really make a statement!! We play amazing and they will still be saying the best team in the country was not playing on Monday!!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
NYBF must be a pretty rugged dude. No grizzlies in these parts, thank God, just black bears and the occasional moose.

That's as cold as it gets here but it can get pretty wild when a nor'easter dumps a foot or two of snow with 50 mph winds.

We should both be in N.O. watching the game live. Watching the Rose Bowl last night, Pasadena looked like paradise to me compared to this winter wonderland.
nybf brings his own grizzlies ;)

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
Feels odd today, maybe because it was a workday/gameday which is unusual. I was telling a friend yesterday it's hard to get pumped as this I think is the first game since pounding Mich. St. that hasn't had National Title implications for Bama. Quite a run when you think of it like that. Really gonna miss these Seniors, AJ in particular has just so firmly become the face of Alabama football (not to take away from any of the others) it will take some time to get used to him being gone.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
just texted a friend who scored tix to the game. said we outnumber them 10 - 1 in fans down there.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I'm stuck working in Florence today and don't get to leave until 5:00. Gonna be cutting it REAL close getting home (Hazel Green) by kickoff....

Here's to a resounding victory to send out our Seniors on!!!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

tmv85

All-SEC
I don't like these late games.
Me either. On top of it being a late game, I fear I'm getting sick. We kept one of our grandsons from Sunday until Tuesday. The day he went home, he said his throat hurt. Since his aunt was diagnosed with strep on Saturday, his parents took him to the doc. Yep, strep. Do you have any idea how many hugs and kisses I got in almost 48 hours from a 2 1/2 year old? I really want to take a big dose of NyQuil and crawl in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.