Thread: Soft verbals

BamaNation Second Team CincinnatiAlum's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Big A Soft verbals

What is up with all of our soft verbals? There were only 3 last week .. now there are 4??? Are we at real danger of losing them?

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Soft verbals

What are you talking about? Who is saying this?
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation First Team BamaFanatJSU's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    What are you talking about? Who is saying this?
    He's referring to Scout's listing having Miller, Whitley, Scarbrough, and SD Hamilton listed as "soft verbals."

I don't know about anybody else, but I always take Scout with a grain of salt.

Post Thanks / Like

R ;2329781]He's referring to Scout's listing having Miller, Whitley, Scarbrough, and SD Hamilton listed as "soft verbals."

I don't know about anybody else, but I always take Scout with a grain of salt.[/QUOTE]

Agree, I don't know where they get this. Hamilton will start school next week, and Scarbrough and Miller were two of our biggest recruiters at UAAA.

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I think this is our best recruiting on defense we have probably ever had in one class "overall". Especially with Humphrey still on the board, things can only get better and chances are the remaining spots are going towards defense as well. I like the future!!!

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    I think this is our best recruiting on defense we have probably ever had in one class "overall". Especially with Humphrey still on the board, things can only get better and chances are the remaining spots are going towards defense as well. I like the future!!!
    we have Deshawn Hand, a potential clowney type pass rusher, and soemthing we've missed for the last few seasons...
    we have Tony brown in the class and are favored to get Marlon Humphrey, both 5 star CB's, and our secondary is something we're in dire need of upgrading...

we have a group of top offensive and defensive linemen..maybe the best line class ever.

2014 is setting up to be a fantastic class!