Soft verbals

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
What is up with all of our soft verbals? There were only 3 last week .. now there are 4??? Are we at real danger of losing them?

MDB1981

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 29, 2010
Nectar, al
R ;2329781]He's referring to Scout's listing having Miller, Whitley, Scarbrough, and SD Hamilton listed as "soft verbals."

I don't know about anybody else, but I always take Scout with a grain of salt.[/QUOTE]

Agree, I don't know where they get this. Hamilton will start school next week, and Scarbrough and Miller were two of our biggest recruiters at UAAA.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I think this is our best recruiting on defense we have probably ever had in one class "overall". Especially with Humphrey still on the board, things can only get better and chances are the remaining spots are going towards defense as well. I like the future!!!

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
I think this is our best recruiting on defense we have probably ever had in one class "overall". Especially with Humphrey still on the board, things can only get better and chances are the remaining spots are going towards defense as well. I like the future!!!
we have Deshawn Hand, a potential clowney type pass rusher, and soemthing we've missed for the last few seasons...
we have Tony brown in the class and are favored to get Marlon Humphrey, both 5 star CB's, and our secondary is something we're in dire need of upgrading...

we have a group of top offensive and defensive linemen..maybe the best line class ever.

2014 is setting up to be a fantastic class!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.