*** CB Tony Brown Commits to Alabama ***

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Re: CB Tony Brown commits to Bama!!! RTR!!

Only good thing about today. The game sucks but at least we get Tony. Welcome aboard kid!!

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

Thank you, thank you....cant think of a position we need more than a solid CB, and this puts one into the class.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012

Brown and Humphrey are pretty good friends, no? If so, that has to help us, especially since it looks like Brown will also run track in college.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

Brown and Humphrey are pretty good friends, no? If so, that has to help us, especially since it looks like Brown will also run track in college.
If we get Marlon Humphrey to go along with Tony Brown (I hope so), that'll give us two concensus 5-star corners in this class...that is just awesome. Not any position where we have a bigger need, IMO.

Last edited:

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL

i would love to see them on the field together but i would also love to see them running on some of the relay teams for the track team as well

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Nice call, Jam. How we ending up?
Not in a position to make that call way to much training going on to do that. I will say though that even if Elam Picks UK tomorrow he will still OV to Bama... I haven't heard either way but its looking like UK but I can't confirm because I been gone the last few days except for an hour at night.

Not in a position to make that call way to much training going on to do that. I will say though that even if Elam Picks UK tomorrow he will still OV to Bama... I haven't heard either way but its looking like UK but I can't confirm because I been gone the last few days except for an hour at night.
Not good

Sent from my iPhone

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Re: ******CB Tony Brown commits to Bama!!! RTR!!******

Brown really stood out to me at The Opening. He should see early action somewhere.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.