*** CB Tony Brown Commits to Alabama ***

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: CB Tony Brown commits to Bama!!! RTR!!

What a great kid and family. The little girl gave it way with her coat. Welcome Tony and RTR!!!!!

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006

Welcome! RTR! Did anyone notice that when he gave a shoutout to his other or future teammates, he included Hootie.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012

RTR! This is one of the best corners in the country without a doubt!

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL

TD is in semi-melt mode. Great for laughs, if LSU lose Fournette it will be a classic. Great pickup and his family seems very supportive even his sister who runs track at LSU. Welcome aboard young man.

M-TownTider

Scout Team
Feb 1, 2003
Cedar Park, TX

This a big time commit in a position of need for Bama. Just add Humphrey and Hootie and our future secondary is looking stout. I wish Tabor well, and I hope he enjoys watching Bama play for championships the next 3-4 years

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012

Let's see Brown, Humphrey, Hootie, maybe Clark. The DLine coming, LBs already on point. Good times ahead!!

Sent from my iPhone
When you say "maybe Clark", I hope you mean in it in the sense that he could be moved to LB, and not that he could flip.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

Welcome aboard Tony. Wish we could have seen him play. Especially since his father made the trip. Love those high character kids. Hope he heals and does well. RTR!!
I said if we just picked up 1 recruit, I'd count it a success. I just didn't expect this one.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Outstanding player and great pickup! Welcome to the Tide Tony!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.