Possible 5 year state monopoly on NC

Bryant Ave

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013
Cullman
As much as I dislike Auburn, and it bugs when whenever they have something ahead of us, like this year's SEC Championship.
Two possible positives if they do when.

1. The 5 championships in 5 years for the state of Alabama.
2. I see FSU as more of a recruiting foe than Auburn.

But still, I would rather FSU win, but much weaker than if it was any other team.

tmv85

All-SEC
I hope awbie loses so we can give them heck about not continuing the SEC dominance. When the first BCS title game was played, Tennessee beat FSU, and of the 14 games played, the SEC has won 9. If awbie loses, we can blame them for not being the other bookend and keeping the conference from winning 10 of 15 games.

Bryant Ave

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013
Cullman
I hope the streak ends this week. I could care less about Auburn winning another title.... ever.
This is the first NC game where I despised both teams. I can't think of another team that would make me even contemplate rooting for the barn. Since I believe Auburn is less stable than FSU, the only reason I ponder the thought is because FSU seems like a clone of us, and that concerns me more than neutralizing the HUNH, which I bet our staff has already started on. But I just can't root for Auburn unless it absolutely is to our advantage, and this is grey.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
I always liked Bobby Bowden, and as well,I think Jimbo Fisher is a good coach is the reasons I would pull for the seminoles. I think FSU will jump on the barn like we got jumped on tonight.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
I had to work tonight and did not get to see the game. First ,let me say that I never get into trash talking because I live by the if you can't take it, don't dish it out rule. But all night long on our radios, these barners have been rubbing it in. So you can pull for the barn if you want to but I would like nothing more than for FSU to beat auburn. Not just beat them, I want them to feel what it's like to have something snatched from your grasp.

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al
Went to watch the game at Buffalo Wild Wings....you should have heard every au fan pulling for OU and laughing it up every time Bama went behind. There is no way I'm pulling for them. You know I never said hahaha yall lost on facebook or to an au fan, never texted any of them last year when Bama beat them 49-0 but you can sure believe I have rec'd all of that this year. Classless bunch...I only rec'd one well wish before the game from ONE of my au friends. This is why au never needs to win an Ironbowl, they are classless.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.