Game Thread: ****Bama vs. OU Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I think this thread is proof just how spoiled our fan base is. I hope our team can handle adversity better than Tidefans. It's possible to comment, even negatively, without the sarcasm, smart butt remarks and coach and player bashing. We're going to start following site policies in the second half...

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Well, this is painful. Seems like any decent spread team murders our D nowadays; murder, as in we're lucky to get a stop... murder.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I am going to watch the second half in peace without this thread. Some of you should be ashamed to call yourself a fan of any team.
With all due respect, if a person can't show any emotion when your team is playing even if it's a bit of frustration when your team is playing under par than expected, then I wonder if that person is much of a fan either. I don't think anyone here is insulting players or our coaching staff. If we lose, the sun *will* come up tomorrow. I think this forum is a great place to express those emotions if done appropriately. My two cents.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Sometimes, I think we try to do too much on defense. Our pursuit angles are horrible on the edge and we are getting very limited pressure on the QB.

WsN

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 15, 2013
i think the coaches gotta swallow their pride and make some changes on the defensive side. if the guys in there arent getting it done, give someone else a shot. I'd like to see what Fulton can do at DB.. what could it possibly hurt
Fulton have had numerous of opportunity....I'll like to see changes on the DL...terrible play from DLs/LBs

wisten

Hall of Fame
Apr 30, 2003
Gulf Shores, AL, USA
Okay, Yeldon had fumbled 3 times this season. 3. Our O-Line is just as we suspected during the pre-season.. getting gashed at the seams and trying to cover. On D, we are not adjusting fast enough and not bringing enough pressure. Let's see what Saban and Kirby can cook up for the second half. Texas came back in their bowl game with what 24 un-answered points? So please end the doom and gloom. Many here were saying well, since we lost to Auburn, this game does not matter. I disagreed then and do so now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.