Game Thread: ****Bama vs. OU - 2nd Half***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
This game should have been played in the 20's for both teams. Giving up all those points off turnovers was too much to overcome. 31 points for OU in the first half was downright ridiculous.

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
Like to see maybe a slant against the pressure, something quick. We're out of sorts all the way around I think. Frustrating and disappointing, but in the overall scheme of things it's an exhibition game. Good lessons to take to the spring. Just hate it for such a classy group of seniors to go out like this. Hate that AJ has maybe hurt his draft status a bit.

JamieSPC

1st Team
Aug 29, 2004
Maylene, AL
100% agree. We couldn't keep the pressure on him we did in the 3rd.
I don't agree. This is scheme, on both sides of the ball. Offenses built to hurry and defenses built to defend that speed. The last two games along with our encounter with semi-Big 12 team aTm should be showing us all this.

We are confused, rarely set on D and out of position. Our only saving grace tonight has been when OU snaps with under 20 on the play clock. In the hurry, it has been nolo contendre.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
These have been two highly painful games to watch to end the season. If there was any doubt before, I think it is obvious that we need to do some serious thinking when it comes to HUNH teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.