Game Thread: ****Bama vs. OU - 2nd Half***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superdad

1st Team
Sep 17, 2009
OK. I might get in trouble, but I'm going to go ahead & say it: this coaching staff has done a miserable job the last 4 games of the season & it looks like we're going to lose the 2nd of the 4. We have no corners worth a darn, no pass rush, & it looks as though the offensive line has never pass blocked before. Here's hoping that we get better with age or that some of the redshirts & signees can do better next year. On the bright side, the last time we lost our last 2 games, we won it all the next year.

bamadws56

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2005
Fort Benning, GA
Before the season started the talk was Bama's offense would have to carry the team this season.
The two years that we have talked about that during the offseason (2010 and this year) the offense has under-performed. The years that we talk about the defense, we win national championships. Abberation- last year. Discuss...

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
LSU seems to have figured out how to defend it. Play base defense and let your guys make plays. It looks like our guys are thinking, not reacting. I wonder if a 4-3 scheme works better to.
LSU doesn't have two freshmen corners trying to cover a top 11 team either. The secondary was always a little patchwork this year. Part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.