Am I Stevie Wonder or did BAMA have the biggest studs at the UA?

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Did our guys rock the house at the UA practices or what?

Bo is amazing.......I hope he qualifies.

I wish we would have gotten T Rodulph #7 the receiver, but we are loaded according to what I saw at the UA event, either way. Sims rocks the house big time at WR.

Best BAMA recruiting class since the Bear Bryant days.

Pettway, Hand, and Reed will make the difference next year.......you can see against Auburn and Oklahoma that our D Line just doesn't have the speed /strength combo to put us over the top.......it puts a real strain on our linebackers and DBs.

RTR!!!

Last edited:

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
The key to Auburn was the Nose, that is Why Elam and frazier are so important in this class. Also, If frazier has a good game this saturday expect him to get a big bump and be a 5 star most likely

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Yep at least if we lose out on Elam at least we have Frazier so it wont sting as much if Elam decides to stay home. With Brown jumping on board WE REALLY need Humphrey now. We really need him after we got smoked tonight by OU. If Eddie stays out of the dog house or whatever he was in, we will have some quality depth if Humphrey comes and Brown stays on board.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.