****Bama Vs. OU Postgame Thread****

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Let me say at the outset that the policy against coach and player bashing will be enforced. I've had to suspend four and I don't want to do any more. If you've had to much to drink, don't post...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm serious in that there will be no more drunken sarcasm and terrible attempt at wit. This is a place for a serious discussion of the game, not a stage for one liners. If you can't adjust to that, don't post...

Lassr4Bama

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Hazel Green, AL
I haven't seen our OL abused this much in a long time but when you are in obvious passing situations a lot in a game it just showed the flaws that existed in our OL.

Bryant Ave

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013
Cullman
I think the future is bright with Henry. He is a game changer, and we had a drop off at RB this year from past years, especially power. Not next year.

Gallowglas

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2008
Hendersonville, TN
Oh well, it just wasn't our game. I am sick that AJ had to go out on that note. Our OL definitely has some work to do off-season and there are definitely some teaching points to be had from this game.

On a positive note, I'm convinced that DH is definitely the man.

BTW, were the Oklahoma fans just chanting "overrated"? Way to stay classy.

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Still proud of our guys. They at least kept at it in the second half. A lot of teams would kill for an 11 win season.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
For most of the game and many positions we were just a hot mess tonight. At least there is no doubt we are NOT the best team in the country. We weren't prepared.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Let me say at the outset that the policy against coach and player bashing will be enforced. I've had to suspend four and I don't want to do any more. If you've had to much to drink, don't post...

We are spoiled. Beating Bama is such a big deal for other schools and it makes Bama losing even worse. I'm almost over this game already and look forward to what the team has to offer for next season and the season after.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
my question is, what will it take for our staff to make changes on the defensive side of the ball. We need faster DE's. Cant remember how many times i saw our 300 lb DE's stumbling trying to tkl a RB or run down the QB.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.