On a positive note! Henry !

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
He is a great player. We saw his long touchdown earlier in the season in the stadium...he looks faster in person. And bigger!

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
People will be surprised with Tyren Jones as well. With him rehabbing his knee we didn't get to see him this year. Our future at RB is going to be sick and many think we need another RB this year!
I do not care how good they are, without a dominating line they will not last.

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
It's fun to watch the small, fast DB's take a bad angle on him because they can't believe someone that big can run that fast. :)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I do not care how good they are, without a dominating line they will not last.
I agree to a point, but Henry is the type of back who doesn't need a ton of blocking because he's so darn big, fast, good, and intimidating to opposing defenses, especially the DB's. They want no part of him.
Right or wrong I thought he was our best back the moment he stepped on campus and he has done nothing but reinforce my opinion.
I honestly thought he'd be at least our number two guy and possibly number one.
Maybe he doesn't fumble enough in critical situations, which is beginning to look like a requirement in order to be our starting running back.
sip

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
He's one of those backs that doesn't seem to be running all that fast...but nobody catches him. I know it takes a while to learn a system...but I think we beat AU with this guy spelling Yeldon. Next year will be interesting to say the least...

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
I'm here to get my second helping of crow. To me, DH never looked comfortable on the field -- slow into the hole, lost in his blocking assignments, sort of big and stiff.

CNS said he had been improving. But that much in a short time? Amazing.

Last edited:

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I'm here to get my second helping of crow. To me, DH, never looked comfortable on the field -- slow into the hole, lost in his blocking assignments, sort of big and stiff.

CNS said he had been improving. But that much in a short time? Amazing.
When the report came out that he was taking 2nd string snaps in the recent practices, I was pretty much shocked. He looked so tentative and unsure of himself on most of his carries earlier this year. Last night - WOW! what a night-and-day difference. It appears that the light suddenly came on and he was ready.

I think we could have the best RB in the league, next year.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I immediately thought of a Sooner back that Henry reminded me of. Marcus Dupree.
Had the same thought. Dupree was so big powerful and fast. Henry seems to be in same mold. People take bad angles against him because they can't believe how fast he can move.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.