Being on the same field with Bama was an honor

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
WBS, you've always been a class act. Thanks for dropping by and congrats. Hope we get to play y'all again, it is always a fun game (maybe different outcome next time tough).

bat123

All-American
Congrats to the Sooners, I watched and must admit even though we got spanked it was a well played game. I have always said that after meeting the OU fans in Tuscaloosa I have nothing but respect for the huge number of Sooner fans I met there. Enjoy and I am anxiously waiting on a rematch!!!!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Congrats to OU but I have to ask one question. Why is it that opponent's crappy QBs suddenly act like Peyton Manning against us? I mean your No. 9 was not exactly a productive QB until last night. I know it helped him that our CBs were not only Fr, but inexperienced Fr. Oh well, onward to 2014......

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Congrats to Oklahoma! They played an outstanding game. If their quarterback had played that way all year they would have been facing FSU Monday night.

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
I wish I could tell you why Knight struggled early in the year. He was named the starter for the opener, aand just played like a nervous freshman. His ability was never questioned. Blake bell was a clutch guy for us, but he was recruited to run the Landry Jones/Sam Bradford offense, not the zone read version.Hopefully, the kid is a gamer.

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
Congratulations Sooner nation! You played a great game. Wish it could have ended differently though. :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.