247Sports' Under Armour Stock Report

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

Stock Down

Cameron Robinson (Monroe, La./West Monroe): Coming in as the top prospect in the country carries extremely high expectations to meet, but there is no hiding the fact that Robinson had issues throughout the week. The Alabama commitment could not maintain his balance when struck by smaller defensive linemen and linebackers, and constantly looked uncomfortable coming out of his stance. At this point the question has to be asked – is Robinson better suited at guard?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't know - he was clearly the best O-lineman in the game on the plays in which I watched the lines.

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
Wow, you mean to tell me a 19 year old kid is not at "Jonathan Ogden's" level at this point in his life.........

Bama Fish 86-9

Scout Team
Aug 22, 2010
Like RTO said, he gets an extra spring to be coached on this. Not a big concern, CNS and CMC have fixed worse problems than that.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
When you are at the top of the list, you have a lot of high expectations. You can teach technique. You can't teach size and mobility. He doesn't drop far. A lot of other Bama commits had their stock rise. I think Big Cam knows he has some things to work on. Maybe he uses this as motivation.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
You've got to love this self-appointed expert scouts. You tout this guy as the best LT prospect in years, and then you think he struggles a bit in all-star game practice, and suddenly you're thinking, "Hmm, maybe he's a guard."

Better possibility is the self-appointed expert doesn't know a thing either way.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
You've got to love this self-appointed expert scouts. You tout this guy as the best LT prospect in years, and then you think he struggles a bit in all-star game practice, and suddenly you're thinking, "Hmm, maybe he's a guard."

Better possibility is the self-appointed expert doesn't know a thing either way.
And I've noticed Kipp Adams tends to be a bit of a UGA homer.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Well according to that writeup he should step right in at left tackle. We always get trucked by teams with midgets at defensive end. I'm wondering if they should draft some of the ill tempered Rugby players in Tuscaloosa to do the "nasty rush" on our tackles this summer.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
It's funny how 247 says his stock dropped, yet ESPN was raving that he was arguably the best lineman they had seen at the UAAA practices since covering them (specifically mentioning him being better than Andre Smith and Cyrus Kouandjio)... Beauty is in he eye of the beholder I guess...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.