No thread for Bama vs Robert Morris?

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Complete apathy has set in. Losing 5 games in the last month (all in the last minute) has taken it's toll. Combine that w/ how the football season ended and I think some people are just getting away from it for awhile. It is understandable.

JayRock

3rd Team
Feb 10, 2004
hueytown, al, usa
Complete apathy has set in. Losing 5 games in the last month (all in the last minute) has taken it's toll. Combine that w/ how the football season ended and I think some people are just getting away from it for awhile. It is understandable.
I agree. I have loved Bama Basketball all my life, but for the first time ever I don't care. The players don't seem to care, the coaches don't seem to care, so why the heck should the fans care anymore?

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Interesting tidbit. Coach Battle was there.

Retin keyed our spurt with his defense. He caused several TO's in consecutive possessions. Engstrom played well, but they really didn't have any big men to compete with his size. Hale started and is improving. He has a lot of upside.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If this score holds the pressure on Grant will get a lot worse. Not sure he makes it though January if we lose today unless he jumps out the gate in SEC play 6-1 or 7-0.
I doubt they would fire him at mid season unless there were off the court issues.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Recorded and watched late last night. What was going on early in the first half? That was awful.

Bama got on track second half with steals turning into fastbreaks and with effective high-low play. This was one of the few times when Bama out-sized the other team and was as good or better athletically on the inside so Engstrom and Hale made a good combo.

Engstrom scored early in he game several times showing some aggression to the basket after getting the ball down low. He always looks to box out for rebounds. For the most part, he was a force on defense. I don't know how much of this will carry over against conference foes.

A ton of missed shots in the paint by the guards early in the game.

Bama has success on the fastbreaks but they always look like their spacing is bad so the ball handler almost always takes the ball all the way in for the shot. Can't argue with results except maybe some better spacing would end up in a few more made baskets instead of 2-shot free throw attempts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.