Lacy vs 49'ers

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
It's 9 degrees in Green Bay. 9!!! How do they play with no sleeves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Pure stupidity that's how! I read that in 10 minutes of the weather they are going to be playing in, that bare skin will get frostbite.
Think about this...someone paid good money to go sit in that kind of weather and there will probably be some idiot with no shirt and his chest painted in the stands.

I wonder how bad this type of cold will affect Eddie and his asthma that pops up in cold weather.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Pure stupidity that's how! I read that in 10 minutes of the weather they are going to be playing in, that bare skin will get frostbite.
Think about this...someone paid good money to go sit in that kind of weather and there will probably be some idiot with no shirt and his chest painted in the stands.

I wonder how bad this type of cold will affect Eddie and his asthma that pops up in cold weather.

yep that cold weather is hell on an asthmatic. did not know Eddie had it too.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
yep that cold weather is hell on an asthmatic. did not know Eddie had it too.
They said it was cold induced and he's had it since he was little. He had some pretty bad issues with it a couple weeks ago and didn't play well/much because of it. It seems he may be having problems today. Saw him take himself out a couple times and I wonder if he's having trouble with it. I wonder if they try to pump him full of steroids to counteract it before the cold games, or even if that helps.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
They said it was cold induced and he's had it since he was little. He had some pretty bad issues with it a couple weeks ago and didn't play well/much because of it. It seems he may be having problems today. Saw him take himself out a couple times and I wonder if he's having trouble with it. I wonder if they try to pump him full of steroids to counteract it before the cold games, or even if that helps.
steroids and maybe albuterol would help. taking deep breath in cold weather can be brutal when you have asthma. your lungs hurt from it.

rolltideallday

1st Team
Dec 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
These games keep getting tougher for me to decided who to cheer for. I base it almost solely on Alabama players since I'm not a huge fan of NFL. Colts were easy since Nico doesn't play for the chiefs. Saints vs Eagles was tough but I liked the Saints because I didn't want Ingram's great game to go to waste. The Chargers vs Bengals game was real tough with Dre and Gilberry playing for Cincy. And this one is a little easier since Dial is on IR. But the next round could get really tough!!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

They showed the aforementioned idiots on the news this evening. Stupid is as stupid does.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.