Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team

Have any of this years early enrollees reported to campus?

I think classes start on the 8th. I was wondering if any of the early enrollees have been seen on campus.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Have any of this years early enrollees reported to campus?

Cam Robinson will get to campus tomorrow.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Including 2 of the JUCO guys, 8 will start classes this week.

1. DJ Pettway (DL)
    2. Jarred Reed (DL)
    3. Cameron Robinson (OT)
    4. Cameron Sims (WR)
    5. Hootie Jones (S)
    6. Tony Brown (CB)
    7. Shaun Dion Hamilton (LB)
    8. David Cornwell (QB)
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation Second Team

After last years situation with Demarcus Walker I will feel better when everyone is on campus and enrolled.

@DavidCornwell5: Arrived and moved in to my dorm, finally can relax for a bit with some sushi and sleep 🍱 & 💤

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by MDB1981 View Post
    @DavidCornwell5: Arrived and moved in to my dorm, finally can relax for a bit with some sushi and sleep 🍱 & 💤
    LOL! Man have things changed since I was a young college buck.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    LOL! Man have things changed since I was a young college buck.
    My first college meal in Tuscaloosa was a cheeseburger and a tall Budweiser. Still probably a safer dining option than eating sushi in west central Alabama...

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    My first college meal in Tuscaloosa was a cheeseburger and a tall Budweiser. Still probably a safer dining option than eating sushi in west central Alabama...
    I remember when I was at EMCC we'd roll down to the Chicken Shack in big ole SCOOBA, MS and if they could get the grease to 365 they'd fry it. No matter what it was.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    Give me a good cheeseburger any day over sushi.

I like guys who enroll early. For one thing, that eliminates a month where we have to worry about them changing their mind and going somewhere else. It also gives them a jump on learning the system by going through spring drills.

Most importantly, it gets them on campus and in class so they can get their feet wet without the stress of football season bearing down on them. They get college credit under their belt and get acclimated to a new lifestyle.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    Including 2 of the JUCO guys, 8 will start classes this week.

1. DJ Pettway (DL)
    2. Jarred Reed (DL)
    3. Cameron Robinson (OT)
    4. Cameron Sims (WR)
    5. Hootie Jones (S)
    6. Tony Brown (CB)
    7. Shaun Dion Hamilton (LB)
    8. David Cornwell (QB)
    That third one was my primary concern. I am so glad he's enrolled early. To me, he may be the best overall prospect Coach S. has recruited from a "need" standpoint. No, he's not a "Julio" headliner, but big, quick, strong, offensive left tackles are how you build championships.
    I'm just impressed that eight of these guys were smart enough to graduate early. That's pretty darn impressive.
    sip

Quote Originally Posted by Alasippi View Post
    That third one was my primary concern. I am so glad he's enrolled early. To me, he may be the best overall prospect Coach S. has recruited from a "need" standpoint. No, he's not a "Julio" headliner, but big, quick, strong, offensive left tackles are how you build championships.
    I'm just impressed that eight of these guys were smart enough to graduate early. That's pretty darn impressive.
    sip
    He didn't get rave reviews at this all-star game this weekend. said he was beaten consistently one on one during practice all week and that he may be better suited for guard. We'll see
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by MDB1981 View Post
    @DavidCornwell5: Arrived and moved in to my dorm, finally can relax for a bit with some sushi and sleep  & 
    My first meal in T-Town was breakfast at "Quik Snak" on University Blvd.--Two eggs over easy, grits, sausage, toast, coffee, and a glass of tomato juice. Me and my roomie probably spent $2,000.00 there in 77-78. They ran us a tab and we paid up at the end of the month. Great place to eat...great people who ran it. They loved their students. They didn't have sushi