Have any of this years early enrollees reported to campus?

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Doe an anyone confirm the Brown has arrived on campus? It has been reported that Strong at Texas is making a major push for Brown.
Not sure if he is on campus or not, but if Strong is making a push for him then he is likely not there yet. Once Brown enrolls he would be off limits

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Tony's on campus and enrolled

I'm like ESPN. I'll report it 2 hours after the fact and say I broke it......just because

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Doe an anyone confirm the Brown has arrived on campus? It has been reported that Strong at Texas is making a major push for Brown.
I thought that this was the dead period.

Did he sign papers with Texas too?

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Rumors out of UTx are par for the course, but I believe EE's aren't off limits until the kid actually attends a class. If I remember correctly a kid here had not attended at class yet and ended up at UTe. It may have changed now.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Read where one scout said if he got his hands on a defender he could move any of them; hopefully it is a footwork, adjusting to higher competition thing; strength seems to be there, and size for sure.
He didn't get rave reviews at this all-star game this weekend. said he was beaten consistently one on one during practice all week and that he may be better suited for guard. We'll see

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Read where one scout said if he got his hands on a defender he could move any of them; hopefully it is a footwork, adjusting to higher competition thing; strength seems to be there, and size for sure.
I remember this one time when some of the recruiting services dropped Jameis Winstons' stock for a poor showing at the Under Armour practices. :)

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
He didn't get rave reviews at this all-star game this weekend. said he was beaten consistently one on one during practice all week and that he may be better suited for guard. We'll see
I watched about 4-5 hours of practices and 75% of the game and I didn't here anything but good, positive comments about CR from the guys on TV. I must have missed something somewhere.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.