My Take on BCSNCG Tonight (and how it may affect us)

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I think you just hit on a great drinking game for the evening... don't know if I have enough beer though
A swig for every cheap shot, you'd be hammered by halftime.

I'm talking Michelle Pritchett Hammered.

Last edited:

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
Doesn't matter what AU does at this point. We could have controlled how the BCSCG affects us had we just closed the deal in the Iron Bowl like we should have.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Auburn's National Championship was beating US. They are so short sighted they cant see past US. Win or Lose they have accomplished what they set out to do, keep us out of the Championship game.
Which is why they lost tonight. Their goal is to ruin our season, and mission accomplished. (With some help from us.)

Their season should have ended on a 4th down miracle. It didn't, and they got a reprieve. But they didn't have what it takes to win it all.

I hope they enjoy the agony of defeat, but, somehow, all we will hear for the next 11 months their miracle IB win.

The first test of seeing how either team responds to a disappointing end to their season will be how many off-season problems arise. You know..................the ones that involve guns, drugs, and other sundry things that happen after midnight. Anyone want to bet who it will be?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Took a look at ITAT to day.

They believe the loss will be a key motivational advantage moving forward.

We'll see how they deal with their graduation losses and players leaving early.

They're excited about Marshall coming back and their young players on defense, but losing Robinson, Prosh and potentially Mason will really hurt them IMO.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.