Game Thread: ***2014 BCSNCG*** Florida State vs. Auburn

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
My Miami buddy keeps texting me. So happy his arch rival ended the SEC streak.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
This could not have been any better.

Twenty years from now, Auburn is not going to recall this season as "A Season of Miracles." It will be the story of the fisherman and the old maid, "The One That Got Away."

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

Live by the miracle......die by the miracle.

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
GM is a good coach but if the SEC reign had to end Im glad the boogs ended it and Im glad he was driving the bus when it crashed, couldn't have happened to a better bunch. Also can someone give Winston a dictionary? good lord he can't speak. And this is coming from my illiterate butt.
You really think Cheezy had more to do with that championship? He doesn't get it in the records book, but everyone knows who is responsible for that team (Cam and Gus). I hate the barn and am glad they loss but Gus can coach IMO.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
GM is a good coach but if the SEC reign had to end Im glad the boogs ended it and Im glad he was driving the bus when it crashed, couldn't have happened to a better bunch. Also can someone give Winston a dictionary? good lord he can't speak. And this is coming from my illiterate butt.
He talks in third person way to much. Kinda weird.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
It's only fitting that Auburn loose at the end of the game.
Karma after the Georgia and Alabama games...

Since they led then lost at the end, maybe they too will feel the gut wrenching pain of seeing one slip away.

I do have to hand it to them, they played a good game. (That was hard to say)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.