Game Thread: ***2014 BCSNCG*** Florida State vs. Auburn

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
I enjoyed this game the best way possible without ESPN or a computer capable of handling streaming video, and that is with the good folks at Tidefans!

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
I do not like hearing him speak, he's a punk. Glad he didn't go to Bama!

kat4bama

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2009
Glad you are so impressed with Gus. What will he do if they ever ban holding up posters on the sideline?

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
National Title? As a head coach?
You really think Cheezy had more to do with that championship? He doesn't get it in the records book, but everyone knows who is responsible for that team (Cam and Gus). I hate the barn and am glad they loss but Gus can coach IMO.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
One of the better NCG. Can't believe the Barn lost it for the SEC and our state. Totally let us down.
Happy for Jimbo Fisher. He is a class act. It is fitting that the SEC lose one on the last BCS game.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
i didn't watch any of it, but i have read a few pages here. i seriously don't know how to feel about it. Rapeis Winston and Forced Sex University wins against team i have hated my entire life.

Is it spring yet?

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I'll admit that I was pulling for the barn a bit, but I don't feel any sadness either in the result. Since it didn't involve Bama, all I could ask for is a great game and it certainly was. Is it Fall yet?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.