2013 Redshirts..List please....

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
Don't believe Grant Hill can count considering he played in the Miss. State game, if memory serves.

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Reuben Foster needs to be removed as well...he participated on Kickoff Team and played in some mop up duty a few games this year. That should be Robert Foster instead of Reuben.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Semi-definitive list at this juncture is as follows:

QB: Cooper Bateman
QB: Parker McLeod
RB: Tyren Jones
RB: Alvin Kamara
WR: Robert Foster
WR: ArDarius Stewart
OL: Brandon Hill
OL: Bradley Bozeman
LB: Walker Jones
DB: Anthony Averett
DB: Jonathan Cook

Note that I say "semi-definitive" in that a couple of guys who played sparingly may be able to get a medical redshirt. Also take the redshirt of Alvin Kamara with a grain of salt, because more people than not expect that he will not be with the team come next August.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
No expert here but one has 4 years of eligibility on the field. So if he was on the team but did not play I would say yes, he is a walk-on redshirt freshman.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Semi-definitive list at this juncture is as follows:

Note that I say "semi-definitive" in that a couple of guys who played sparingly may be able to get a medical redshirt. Also take the redshirt of Alvin Kamara with a grain of salt, because more people than not expect that he will not be with the team come next August.
a medical redshirt is only available if they play in less than 25% of teh games right? Does that issue mean only the first four games or any four games?

also, I'd be very shocked if Kamara is on our team next year. I doubt he even participates in the spring.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.