Dear Auburn!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Classic example of how most times simpler is better, had me laughing out loud.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I don't see it as that funny. We are making fun of them just because they lost a game they beat us to get to? I was neither pulling for nor against them in the BCS game. I just don't find a reason to laugh over someone else doing what we couldn't.

Bluff Park Tide

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 5, 2007
Bluff Park in Hoover, AL
I don't see it as that funny. We are making fun of them just because they lost a game they beat us to get to? I was neither pulling for nor against them in the BCS game. I just don't find a reason to laugh over someone else doing what we couldn't.
My mature self agrees with you, but my immature self thinks this poem is funny. I guess I'm feeling immature today.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
Two key points here:

1. It IS funny.

2. We (the author and all who enjoyed it) ARE making fun of them.

Win-win...

Also, another prime example that truly epic poems don't have to rhyme...:biggrin2:

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
I see nothing wrong with the funny poem, we laugh at them and they laugh at us. It's funnier to them when they laugh at us but when we laugh at them they get bent out of shape. Bowl games are over with for this season, aubies lost and the good guys lost see you in the iron bowl when we beat the snot out of you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.