Charles Barkley's sweatshirt Monday night

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Barkley is a lot like Howard Cosell and Bobby Knight, you either love him or hate him. I do appreciate the fact that he states his opinion and stands by what he has to say.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Barkley is a lot like Howard Cosell and Bobby Knight, you either love him or hate him. I do appreciate the fact that he states his opinion and stands by what he has to say.
I also like CB for this reason. It's tough to put your opinions out there to be chopped up, twisted, taken out of context, etc and too many people (in sports, media, politics) either cater to the crowd and back pedal every time they say something unpopular. CB gives you his opinion and, right or wrong, typically stands behind it.

Jordan54

1st Team
Aug 20, 2007
Gardendale, Al
One of Auburn's greatest and they are proud to call him an au man. He didn't go to class, didn't graduate, and he admitted to taking money while he was in school there.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I did a google image search of that shirt and came up with nothing. Maybe it was something he had custom made. :confused: Anyhum, I have always like CB even though he is a loud-mouth Barner. I like his no nonsense approach to everything. LOL! He is fun to watch because you NEVER know what insane thought will come out of his mouth.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.